A beautiful weekend is on the horizon and everyone is surely eager to get outside and enjoy the sun. Novi's parks remain open to the public, but we ask that everyone please adhere to social distancing guidelines and respect all those they may come in contact with.
As an FYI, the following park amenities remain closed until further notice:
- Drinking Fountains
- Shelter & facility rentals.
- Lakeshore Park and beach are closed due to construction. Trail access remains open. Parking is recommended at Pavilion Shore Park.
Novi's parks and trails remain open and are a source for reflection, fitness, fun, and discovery. Please continue to enjoy them, but with the below guidelines and safeguards:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Carry masks for you and your family for use if you encounter others in close proximity.
- Carry gloves as an additional precaution for when you might need them.
- Plan ahead as there is no access to public restrooms or water fountains during this closure.
- Observe the CDC's minimum recommended social distancing of 6' from other persons at all times.
- Follow CDC's guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Do not engage in sports and activities that require physical or shared contact.
Changes to these closures are dependent on orders from the Governor’s office and/or Oakland County.
For more information on Novi's parks, visit cityofnovi.org.