The Novi Public Library is moving back to Phase 3 of its reopening plan to protect the health and safety of the residents in the community in addition to its staff.
The Library lobby will be open Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm and Sunday, 12-6pm, Wednesday, November 18 through Sunday, December 13. Drive-up/locker services by appointment will also be available.
The Library will be closed Wednesday, November 25 at 5pm, Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 for the holiday.
Lobby services Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm and Sun, 12-6pm:
- Available hold pick-up
- Library card sign-up/renewal
- Craft grab-n-go pick up
- Café services (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- If you are sick, DO NOT ENTER the Library.
- Masks required (MDHHS Emergency Order Section 2253 Public Health Code).
- Small groups (1-2 people) are strongly encouraged.
- Observe social distancing (6ft).
- Collections, iCube, public computers, copying, scanning, and printing services are not available. -Donations will not be accepted at this time.
- Book Nook is closed. NPL will continue to monitor and follow guidance from the Oakland County Health Department, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Please click here
for additional information about Library services.