The Wixom Meijer located at 49900 Grand River Avenue is looking for friendly people who are interested in working as a Greeter/Security Professional.
This is a part time position with a lot of flexibility to fit your schedule. They are currently looking to fill shifts from
6 a.m.-12 p.m. daily.
This position is great experience for Criminal Justice Majors!
If you are interested, please apply at Jobs.Meijer.com.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain a continual presence at the assigned entry/exit within the store, providing friendly and efficient service to customers and team members as well as deterring inappropriate behavior.
- Respond, resolve and document EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) alarms.
- Alert Store Detectives to suspicious persons and/or situations and may act as a witness during apprehension situations.
- Direct emergency response personnel to area of incident.
- Ensure physical security of customer entry and exit access points.
- Resolve safety concerns and escalates to appropriate leadership personnel for resolution.
- Assist in mitigating customer complaints/concerns and engaging appropriate leadership personnel as necessary.
- Prevent/deter theft and fraud through physical presence and customer engagement.
- May be required to testify in court if necessary.
- Accurately document merchandise recoveries.
- Practice 200% safety for self and other.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position may perform other duties as assigned or required.